The Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference is offering a free replay this weekend, July 11-12 of this amazing array of multidisciplinary approaches to healing both developmental trauma and PTSD,
The Trauma and Mind Body Super Conference is FREE for now and available at a very reasonable cost for lifetime access. You will find over 90 physicians, psychiatrists, psychologists, medical researchers, scientists, functional medicine experts and naturopathic doctors about awesome cutting-edge science-backed tools and interventions to heal trauma.
Biggest Mind-Body Healing Event of the Year
In my talk, I discuss neuroplasticity, the 6Rs of neuropsychology, and basic principles of EMDR.
In addition, listen to experts in psychology, neurology, energy psychology, psychosocial and body approaches like Dr Bessel van der Kolk, Dr Peter Levine, Dr Stephen Porges, Dr Diane Poole Heller, Dr Gabor Mate, Dr Laurence Heller, Dr Judith Orloff, Dr Hyla Cass, Dr Keesha Ewers, Nick Ortner, Irene Lyons, Caroline Myss, Heather Mason, Master Mingtong Gu, Penny Croal, Dr Rollin McCraty, Ross Rosenberg, Dr Christiane Northrup, Lynne McTaggart, Dr Joe Dispenza, Dr Pedram Shojai, Mastin Kipp, AH Almaas, Dr Lissa Rankin and Ken Wilber cover:
- Somatic Experiencing, EMDR, EFT
- Attachment styles, NARM
- Feldenkrais, Yoga therapy and Qigong
- Polyvagal theory and vagus nerve stimulation
- Psychotherapeutic approaches
- Building community and strong social relations
- The power of intention, mindfulness and meditation
- Practical strategies for managing stress
- Trauma as a trigger for spiritual growth and awakening
In addition, in this super conference, experts from the functional and naturopathic medical community will cover:
- How nutrition and lifestyle changes can help reverse the epigenetic impact of trauma and support emotional rebalancing
- How the health of your gut profoundly impacts your mood and mental health
- The science behind red light, sound therapy, and pulsed electromagnetic field therapy, and how they can support healing trauma and retraining the brain
- How genetics may be affecting your mood and how to eat right for your genetic type
- How undiagnosed thyroid, sex hormone, and adrenal imbalances, may be contributing to mood disorders
- How exposure to man-made EMFs, environmental toxicity, and undiagnosed infections, affect mental health
- And much more!
Here are just a few examples of what you will learn:
MIT-trained holistic psychiatrist and New York Times best-selling author Dr Kelly Brogan will cover the comprehensive benefits of natural functional medicine approaches for mental health and trauma resolution
“Einstein of Consciousness” and one of the most important theoretical psychologists and philosophers of our times, Ken Wilber discusses the need for a truly comprehensive bio-psycho-social model for mental and physical health based on his 4 Quadrant theory.
Founder of Polyvagal Theory anddistinguished psychiatrist Dr Stephen Porges introduces his groundbreaking Polyvagal Theory, how it explains the physiology of trauma and how to heal
World renowned mind body expert, speaker and New York Times best-selling author Dr Joe Dispenza explains how we are our own placebo, and all have the power to heal ourselves
Best-selling author and physician Dr Lissa Rankin explores the potential for trauma to cultivate post traumatic growth
Food Mood Expert, best-selling author and nutrition professional Trudy Scott discusses fast acting nutrition, diet and lifestyle strategies to alleviate chronic anxiety
New York Times best-selling author and psychiatrist Dr Judith Orloff introduces the concept of empaths and highly sensitive people and how they can heal trauma
New York Times best-selling author, naturopathic physician and genomics expert Dr Ben Lynch discusses four genes which have a profound impact on mental health and mood, and how to optimize their expression
Best-selling author, award winning psychiatrist and integrative medicine expert Dr Hyla Cass discusses how to safely and naturally wean off psych medications permanently.
Board certified naturopathic doctor and chief medical director of the DUTCH testing laboratories Dr Carrie Jones discusses how adrenal and sex hormone imbalances contribute to mood disorders and how to test and rebalance your hormones.
If you register today, you’ll gain IMMEDIATE access to interviews with world leading trauma expert Dr Bessel van der Kolk, the Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott, and best-selling author and addiction specialist Gabor Mate MD.
You’ll also get two bonus gifts for help during the current pandemic: building physical and mental resilience against viral infections with host of the number 1 health website in the world, Dr Joe Mercola and world leading EFT expert Nick Ortner. Don’t miss out!
About Dr. Arielle Schwartz
Dr. Arielle Schwartz is a licensed clinical psychologist, wife, and mother in Boulder, CO. She offers trainings for therapists, maintains a private practice, and has passions for the outdoors, yoga, and writing. She is the developer of Resilience-Informed Therapy which applies research on trauma recovery to form a strength-based, trauma treatment model that includes Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), somatic (body-centered) psychology and time-tested relational psychotherapy. Like Dr. Arielle Schwartz on Facebook,follow her on Linkedin and sign up for email updates to stay up to date with all her posts. Dr. Schwartz is the author of four books:
- The Complex PTSD Workbook: A Mind-Body Approach to Regaining Emotional Control and Becoming Whole (Althea press, 2016)
- EMDR Therapy and Somatic Psychology: Interventions to Enhance Embodiment in Trauma Treatment (Norton, 2018).
- The Post-Traumatic Growth Guidebook: Practical Mind-Body Tools to Heal Trauma, Foster Resilience, and Awaken your Potential (Pesi Publications, 2020)
- A Practical Guide to Complex PTSD: Compassionate Strategies for Childhood Trauma (Rockridge Press, 2020)