As a clinical psychologist practicing in Boulder, Colorado, I can help you navigate the difficult challenges that you face in your life. My practice focuses on you as a whole person and provides resilience-informed treatment that focuses on and builds upon your strengths. My therapeutic approach will help you:
- Recover from traumatic events
- Find relief from depression or anxiety
- Develop and keep meaningful, nurturing relationships
- Help your children be more resilient and cope with the challenges facing today’s youth
- Break free from the destructive habits that are derailing your life
Want to learn more about healing PTSD?
The Complex PTSD Workbook is now available on Amazon! Click here to check it out.
My Therapeutic Approaches
I experience therapy to be more than a profession…it is an interpersonal art form that allows me to bring my self into an exchange with another human being. There is no one-size-fits-all therapy; therefore, I work with you to determine your goals of treatment and we develop a treatment plan to meet your needs. While the foundation for all of my work is a compassionate presence, therapeutic interventions we might work with include:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing-EMDR Therapy
- Body-Centered and Somatic Therapies
- Child-Centered Therapies
- Therapeutic Yoga interventions
I look forward to meeting you and exploring how to best support your therapeutic goals.
I can be reached at 303-819-0623 and at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Schwartz is a licensed clinical psychologist, offering supervision for clinicians seeking Colorado state licensure. In addition, I am an EMDRIA approved consultant offering EMDR consultation for clinicians seeking EMDRIA certification. If you are a therapist I would love to support you to build a successful, thriving private practice.
Trainings and Presentations
I provide intellectually stimulating and heart-centered trainings and presentations for the general public and for the therapeutic community throughout Colorado on topics of Resilience, Healing from Trauma, EMDR, and Somatic Psychology. Learn more about upcoming offerings.
- 2008 – Fielding Graduate University, Ph.D. Clinical Psychology
- 1999 – Naropa University, MA Somatic Psychology
- 1994 – Oberlin College, BA Psychology